Friday, April 13, 2007

No Twitter for Me....

Dear friends, families, and anyone else who cares,

Some of you has suggested that I provide regular updates on my life through Twitter. After a thorough examination of my conscience, I have decided that Twitter is just not for me. Well, for those who doesn't know, Twitter is "a global community of friends and strangers answering one simple question: What are you doing? Answer on your phone, IM, or right here on the web!" So if you are asking what I am doing, for people who know me, my likely answer to you would be "Not your business, but thanks for asking."

Well, while I am on this topic, yes you guess it... I have no plans to set up kris.tv. But for those of you that needs to nose around someone else's life, may I suggest you check out justin.tv?

No comments: