Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Champions League Final

Ok getting ready to watch the Champions League final between AC Milan and Liverpool. This is bigger for me than Super bowl or NBA finals for me. I enjoyed 2005 final between featuring the same match-up when down 0-3 Liverpool came back to tie the game in regulation and won it in the shootout after scoreless extra time.

I don't know whom to side. I think Milan plays better football and I like their Brazilian infused Joga-Bonito style better with their 6 Brazilian players. However, I think it's wrong for them to win it all after match fixing the scandal.

Well, I guess I'll just enjoy the football who knows there is gonna be another Peter Crouch unforgettable moment. Like the scissors kick vs. Galatasaray earlier in the tournament (I wonder how the heck he didn't break anything).



Update: a bit disappointed to see Crouch missing from the starting lineup, especially after all he has done to get his team here... but oh well... I hope he gets some minutes.

No comments: