Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Grrrh

I am mad.

I am reading some market updates when i found this article at Marketwatch, it says "India's PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (TLK : Perusahaan Perseroan (Persero) P.T. Telekom. Ind., 44.88, +0.88, +2.0% ) picked up 2%."

Well, P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia, as its name suggests is an Indonesian company, not Indian. Indonesia is about 3000 miles away from India. I just can't believe a Marketwatch reporter missing basic fact.

Well, maybe I am just angry because people are having a lot misconception about Indonesia. I think most people in the West thinks that the country's all jungle and all schools in Indonesia are Madrassas (but what's wrong with madrassas anyway? Yes, some has been misused by some interest group of the violent kind). Or that the whole country was swept by tsunami and all babies are up for adoption by Britney. I seriously think that an orphanage might be better place to grow up in than the Spears household).

OK enough of this random pointless rant.

No comments: